Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GOD IS PURE




u created me pure
u sent me pure
i was spoileed here for sure

i made mistakes and blunders
u made me know this through storms and thunders
u fogave me,but
i know i acted like a slut
but i'm ur child
i know ur heart is mild
i know there r tears in ur eyes as in mine
i know,for me,u pine
i know u miss me
the winds told me,this,which often come to kiss me

u r kind
i'm yours and u r mine
to betray u, i dare not
about the thoughtless world,i care not
u r there for me whenever i fall
u r responsible for every rise and downfall

u wipe my tears and u hug me gently
u come in disguises but i know u mentally
ours is a bond of souls
that is what to you,me,holds

i thank u God,for all the happiness and joy
i'm grateful to mu
in a sense above the world and sky
but there is a wish
whenever u hear
receive me pure like u sent me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment