Friday, December 10, 2010

this is 4 u my friends:)

this blog is 4 u..my friends!!
when i moved 2 pune i never knew i wud blessed wid such wonderful friends:)
thnk u..4 making everyday so much fun:)
thnk u..4 accepting me d way i am
thnk u...4 caring so much
thnk u...4 ur unconditional love
thnk u..4 4giving me 4 all my mistakes
thnk u...4 making me laugh n cry wid joy
thnk u...4 sharing everything
thnk u...4 being there


m missing u all here at home...hope 2 meet u ppl vry soon...d coming year is going 2 b d best year f our lyf so let us rejoice each moment...so that when v r depart v hv memories 2 cherish 4 lyf:)


2 comments:

  1. A very nice composition Rashmi!!Simply Loved it!! :) Thatz y itz alwayzz said..Friends are Forever..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u...frnds lyk u r my inspiration..luv u all:)

    ReplyDelete