Wednesday, September 22, 2010

faith

it all started with faith...a faith in myself...a faith in my dreams...
dat ws d worst part of my lyf....my world collapsing all around me...
dere ws no hope,bt dere ws faith....a faith dat...i deserve a better lyf....i didnt kno where it came 4m,bt it ws dere...i knew i was blessed!
it ws den dat u happened 2 me...i alwys knew u were d 1...i dont know wot made me feel so...bt i felt so...
d acceptance ws nt easy...bt it happened gradually...
i knew i cud nvr let u kno dis...v were 2 diff ppl in 2 diff worlds....
bt it was within me...n den love ws born...
i hv been livin in bliss since den...my world changed...
it doesnt matter 2 me if i hv still nt told u abt dis....n it wont matter 2 me if i nvr do...
its a feelin above expression...its faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment