Sunday, September 26, 2010

jst anothr day...

its a lovely evening...it rained in d aftrnoon...dis is jst another day in the hostel...watched 2 movies 2day--aisha n the notebook....sonam kapoor looks really stylish in aisha n notebook was an amazingly romantic movie...luvd it:)..hd a nyc day,bt somehow feeling sick nw!
my frnds goin out 4 tea,m nt feelin lyk goin.i kno m gonna hv a tough tym convincing dem 2 leave me alone 4 sum tym...dz frndz na!!...hehe...bt i luv dem:)
spent d whole day alone...bt m bein greedy nw...want a lil more loneliness:D
sumtyms it feels gud 2 b alone!!...last nyt i saw my grandparents in my dream...wat a couple dey were...romeo-juliet:)...may dere soul rest in peace n dey find each other again:)..BREAK.

HAD 2 go out wid frnds...u cant win dem ovr:)...2day i read sum1's blog..whose blog i read almost everyday:)...i know dere is nothing fantastic abt dis..bt dis is my lyf...my blog n dis is spcl 2 me!
2day i ws feeling dat lyf wud hv been so much better only if i knew wot 2 do wid it!..strange thot na!
i have an ordinary lyf....dere is nothing gr8 abt it...i kno dat!..bt my story will b gr8 1 day...i kno dat2!...things will change n they will change 4 good...n dat i kno coz i hv alwys got wot i wanted,i jst hv 2 want it enuf...n nw i want a change!!
signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment