Monday, October 4, 2010

DIS RAIN...

Dis rain...hw i luv dis rain!! ever since i was a kid i have felt a special connection wid God whenever it rains..its lyk God being onlyn:)
dese rains r always so promising...dey promise a new beginning!!
i have always felt dis way...rains have always been special to me...besides i was born on a rainy day which makes it all d more special:)
m sitting by my window...its gonna rain now...m so excited:)
i was doin my economics assignment,it was important...but i still took out my lappy to write dis blog...dis was important 2!!
dere r tyms when u want 2 share so much bt nobody is around,bt paper(rather word pad:P)is always so patient..
it looks so beautiful when its goin to rain,dere r black clouds all over n den suddenly sun peeps out 4 a moment:)...its beautiful...it really is...atleast i luv it:)
dis makes me recall 25july,2009..about a year back....wot a day it was!...it was special...it really was...i still recall dat day whenever it rains...it fills me wid hope:)
i wish dose days cum back...all is so different now...m missing ranchi!!
i believe things change 4 d bettter jst as dey have changed now!
i luv my lyf anyways:)..........

2 comments:

  1. u really write beautifully...great piece of art from you..congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx...i jst xpress wot i feel,it's God's grace that ppl lyk it.

    ReplyDelete